The museum is situated in a seventeen-century building in the storical centre of Zogno (n.3 Via Mazzini)
The building that preserves intact its primitive order, it had been bought by manifacture of "Vallle Brembana SPA".
At the beginning of 1900 that will give it to "Museo Della Valle"for express wisk of its president cav. Vincenzo Polli, older brother of the founder
The building was readapted, with the greatest respecte of its original structure, from civil residences's house to a house that can accomodate 12 espositive rooms (680mq)
There is a garden of about 1000 mq with a lovely quadriportico, under which ancient transports and primitive machines for the farm work.
Long time ago the building belonged to one of the branckes of the Sonzogni's family of Zogno in Brembana's valley know like "furia" - "furietti" from which the cardinal Giuseppe Alexander Furietti would be come down.
In the 1800 the house entertained the "Garibaldino" Pietro Volpi, one of the five patriots that joined " Spedizione dei Mille".
His redcoat is exposed in the museum