Umberto Bridge

Ponte Umberto
San Pellegrino Terme


In the early Twentieth Century began a boom in building activities by the Spa Company, such as the Bath and Drink Room, the Casino, the Grand Hotel and, in order to allow the connection between the Spa and the
this last building, the wooden bridge over the Brembo (1904).

Following the First World War the municipal administration promoted embellishment works including the replacement of the old wooden bridge with a new concrete one. The project was entrusted to Eng.
Astori and the companies Terzi and Albergoni.

Umberto Bridge was thus tested in 1923 and inaugurated the year next.