From the cadastral survey of 1812, it was registered to Bernardo Zambelli. The building overlooked the Via Priula and was enclosed by a boundary wall. Where there is now the square, there were fields, vegetable gardens and some houses. Zambelli was Mayor of Zogno several times under French rule and this would explain the iconographic nature of the frescoes in the house. Until now it has not been possible to date the building precisely, but some elements suggest that it dates back to the end of the 18th century. The Palace was restored both inside and outside in 1998 with the utmost attention to conservation. Now it is the seat of the Municipality.