The parish dedicated to Santa Maria Annunciata was built in the 18th century to a design by Gian Battista Caniana.
It has a high facade with two orders and was built on an older temple of the fifteenth century, of which traces are preserved in the prothyrum and the portal.
The interior, surmounted by an elegant ellipsoidal dome, is enriched by the 18th century stuccoes and decorations by Eugenio and Muzio Camuzio.
On the third altar on the left we find the resurgent Christ by Jacopo Palma il Vecchio, a great sixteenth-century painter from Siena, a seventeenth-century painting by Maffeo Verona, in the first altar on the right, which recounts the martyrdom of St. Ursula and her companions.
In the choir and the counter-façade there are frescoes by Giovan Battista Rodriguez, representing the Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi and Stories from the Life of Jesus and Mary.
The valuable carvings in the choir and the high altar have been attributed to Giovan Battista Caniana. Also belonging to the Caniana family are the plans for the pulpit and the choir stalls.
The organ is a masterpiece by Giuseppe Serassi dated 1790, equipped with about two thousand pipes with rare sound and construction details.