A small church in neo-classical style on a plateau to the right of the historic village of Cavaglia, it was built in 1901 on the site of a wayside shrine dedicated to St. Martin. In 1859, on the initiative of Don Pietro Rota, a small chapel was put up and dedicated to the Vergine de La Salette whose portrait was brought here by Cavaglia emigrants when they returned from Grenoble in France where the Virgin had made an appearance in those years. The traditional feastday takes place twice a year on the last Sunday of January and the 15th of August with the historic Incanto del Trono and the statue procession around the streets of the contrada. An agricultural tools museum has been set up in the buildings around the church. A visit to the collection is a chance to go back in time to retrace some of the customs of country life in Cavaglia.