The church of Cornalita was built around the year 1000 and is considered the oldest church in San Giovanni Bianco.
It was consecrated in 1447 and dedicated to the "Corporis Christi".
The structure of the building has a single nave, onto which the altars of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St Anthony of Padua and the presbytery open, preserving part of a cycle of frescoes depicting scenes from the life of Christ from the end of the 15th century. The frescoes also include a Madonna of the Milk, located in the sacristy, the pictorial cycle of the outer portico and the frescoes in the chapel dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary, all dating from the 15th century. The Marian cult was widespread in Lombardy - and beyond - and was sought in the sphere of popular devotion.