Started in 1431 and opened in 1472. On the bell tower there is the statue of S. Lorenzo by the sculptor Francesco Albera from Milan. Inside there are works by Orelli, Palma il Vecchio, Albrici, Cavagna and Rillosi. Also of value are the fifteen Mysteries of the Rosario, probably by Francesco Zucco. The baptismal font, the lectern and the altar are by the contemporary sculptor Alberto Meli, while the wooden choir is by Giuseppe Lazzaroni from "Marina" family, from Zogno.