The new parish church, designed by engineer Luigi Angelini in an eclectic style, was built between 1920 and 1925 thanks to contributions from the population. The presbytery vault was decorated by painters Locatelli, while in 1946 Marigliani and Taragni frescoed the nave.
The bell tower was built between 1930 and 1935 and equipped with eight bells in 1939. Many furnishings come from the old church, including the imposing Baroque altarpiece of the high altar, the 17th-century pulpit by Francesco Civati, the wooden statue of St. Brigid carved by Eugenio Goglio, and the 1858 organ by Adeodato Bossi. It also houses works by the Rovellis and furniture carved by Giuseppe Regazzoni in 1938. The baptistery chapel, council altar and ambo, works by Elio Bianco, were made in recent times.
The church can be visited before and after masses, especially in the summer, with the possibility of guided tours by appointment. Included in the itineraries “The Land of the Baschenis” and “on the Rovelli.”.